Monday, March 22, 2010
My Weebly Page
I created a page on weebly.com com entitled Mckenzie's Education Page. My page is in the beggining stages as far as what I would like to create. I hope to (as a college student) create a page that is helpful for other education majors, like myself, who could use some help from someone who is in the same boat as theirselves. The reason I decided to create this page is because, as of recently, I have heard about and stumbled accross various helpful sites for teachers (that I would like to remember and use when I can). So, I decided to create a public site, in which I can keep a record of the cool sites, as well as help other college students. The Weebly is a really great site because it is super easy to create your own website. It has a drag and drop website editor which allows you to add creativie applications to your page. The thing I like best about Weebly is that it's free and available to anyone! So, future teachers feel free to check out my site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment