Monday, March 29, 2010

Podcast

I created a Podcast explaining how I intend to do this technology project. Being that I intend to be an ESL student, teaching vocabulary is an essential part of my job. So, earlier in the semester when we watched a clip about teachers using the flip videos with the students acting out various words, I got really interested. That same day, Alice and I decided to use the flip video and act out some random words we found on the internet. The activity was really fun and helped us to get better acquainted with the words, had we not of acted them out as well as said them on the video (giving their definition). Being that this activity was helpful and fun for me, I decided to experement more with the flip video for my project. After acting out vocabulary and stating the definition, I will make a video (with music) to present the words to the class. I will present them using the Smart Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment