The Promethean ActivBoard is an interactive learning technological device which works to motive learners, engage as well as assess the students, all while getting them used to new technology. With this board, teachers are able to prepare digital lessons (either already made and available online or lessons the teachers make up themselves). Teachers are also able to integrate text, web, video and audio content into the lessons (attempting to reach all types of learners). Also included with this board are wireless, hand-held devises which the students can use to interact with questions the teacher posts. This information can be found on the Promethean ActivBoard site.
It seems to me that the ActivBoard is very similar to that of the SMARTBoard. I guess I'm confused with what the difference between the two interactive boards are? I'm also wondering which board came on the education scene first?
No comments:
Post a Comment